The Navigator is a Project browser giving you an overview of the Projects you can access and offers access to all data contained in it, the so-called Objects. The Navigator is by default part of several perspectives like for instance the Project and User Administration and can be opened in all perspectives.
Projects in TextGrid context are symbolized by
By clicking the symbol in front of a Project you can expand the Project to be shown the Objects contained in it. By clicking the symbol you can collapse the Project. By clicking in the tool bar of the Navigator you can collapse all Projects.
Please note: In earlier Windows versions pluses and minuses are shown instead of arrows.
First Steps in TextGrid
- Installation – Download and System Requirements
- Login – User Name and Password
- Graphical User Interface – Perspectives und Views
- Documentation and Support
- Navigator (Project Administration)
- Create New Project
- User Administration (Rights Management)
- Import of Data (and Re-Import)
- Export of Data