Create a New Project
Create New Project
To create a new Project, you can choose "File > New Project ..." in the menu bar or click the arrow next to the symbol in the tool bar and choose "New Project ...".
Enter the name and a description of the Project into the wizard that has opened and complete the action by clicking "Create".
When creating the Project you will automatically be assigned the Project Manager and the Editor role as well as the Authority to delete.
Projects can be deactivated, reactivated or deleted by users having been assigned the Project Manager role.
First Steps in TextGrid
- Installation – Download and System Requirements
- Login – User Name and Password
- Graphical User Interface – Perspectives und Views
- Documentation and Support
- Navigator (Project Administration)
- Create New Project
- User Administration (Rights Management)
- Import of Data (and Re-Import)
- Export of Data